Want to add Slipstream to your Discord Server for quick and safe Rescue Requests?
[ STEP 1 ] – Invite the Dispatch Bot by clicking the button below.
- You must be the Server Owner / Administrator.
- Required Permissions for Setup: Send Messages, Manage Channels, SlashCommands, and Embed Links.
– UPDATING THE BOT? See the Updates section.
[ STEP 2] – Run the /externalserversetup command anywhere in your server.
- Slipstream Corporate will automatically create a Category called “Request A Rescue” and a channel called “Rescue Me”.
- You can rename/move the “Rescue Me” channel as you wish, and even delete the Category!
[ STEP 2 OPTIONAL] – After Setup Permissions Requirement
- After the setup command has been run, you can remove the “Manage Channels” and “Slash Commands” permissions from the Slipstream Corporate bot.
- This will limit Slipstream Corporate to being able to only interact in the #rescue-me channel in generates!
- DO NOT REMOVE “SEND MESSAGES OR EMBED LINKS”. It will break the dispatch system in your server.
[ STEP 3 ] – Just click the “Rescue Me” button and we’ll be there to help you and your members!
[CURRENT VERSION] – 1.1
- Updating the bot:
- Give the bot the required permissions for Setup: Send Messages, Manage Channels, SlashCommands, and Embed Links.
- Run the /externalserversetup command.
- Remove the old channel and category; rename or move the new Category and Channel as desired.
- Remove permissions “Manage Channels” and “Slash Commands” as desired.
- Slipstream is constantly updating the bot to better serve Citizens.
- Current Version of your bot will noted in the footer of the #rescue-me embedded messages.
- Latest version will always be noted above.
[SUPPORT] – Join the Slipstream Discord
- Ask for Bot Help @Chiefs